Sharing Audible Credits: A Complete Guide for Listeners
Are you an avid audiobook listener but don’t have enough time to use all your Audible credits? Why not share them with your friends and family so they too can enjoy the best audiobooks available? Sharing Audible credits is a great way to get the most out of your membership, but it can be confusing to figure out how to do it. In this complete guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about sharing your Audible credits with your loved ones.
What are Audible Credits?
Before we dive into the details of sharing your Audible credits, let’s first understand what Audible credits are. Audible credits are like currency within the Audible platform that allow you to purchase audiobooks. Each credit is worth one audiobook, regardless of the price of the audiobook. For example, a credit can be used to purchase an audiobook that costs $20 or one that costs $50.
How to Share Audible Credits
Sharing Audible credits is a straightforward process. To share Audible credits, you must have an active Audible membership with credits available to share. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Audible account and go to the “Account Details” section.
- Click on “Audible Membership” and select “Share Audible Benefits.“
- Follow the on-screen instructions to send an email invitation to the person you want to share your Audible benefits with.
- The person you invite will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and start using your Audible credits.
How Many Audible Credits Can You Share?
As an Audible member, you can share up to 10 Audible credits per year with your friends and family. However, keep in mind that the recipient of the shared credits must have an active Audible account to use them.
How to Use Shared Audible Credits
Once you’ve shared your Audible credits with someone, they can use them to purchase any audiobook on Audible. Here’s how to use shared Audible credits:
- Log in to your Audible account and find the audiobook you want to purchase.
- Click on “Buy with Credit” instead of the “Buy Now” button.
- The audiobook will be automatically added to your library, and the credit will be deducted from the account of the person who shared it with you.
Q: Can I share my Audible membership with more than one person?
A: No, you can only share your Audible membership with one person at a time.
Q: Can I share my Audible credits with someone who doesn’t have an Audible account?
A: No, the person you share your Audible credits with must have an active Audible account to use them.
Q: Do Audible credits expire?
A: Yes, Audible credits expire after one year from the date of issuance.
Q: Can I share audiobooks instead of credits?
A: No, Audible does not allow sharing of audiobooks. You can only share credits that can be used to purchase audiobooks.
Q: How do I know if I have Audible credits available to share?
A: You can check the number of available Audible credits in your account details section on the Audible website or mobile app.
Sharing Audible credits is an excellent way to maximize your membership and share the joy of audiobooks with your loved ones. By following the simple steps outlined in the previous section are the basic steps you need to follow to share your Audible credits with others. However, there are some additional tips and tricks that can help you make the most out of your Audible subscription.
- Share with family and friends Sharing your Audible credits with family and friends can be a great way to introduce them to audiobooks and expand your own library. You can gift your credits to your loved ones by sending them a link via email or social media. They can redeem the credit for any audiobook of their choice.
- Look out for special offers Audible often runs special promotions that allow you to earn extra credits or purchase audiobooks at discounted prices. Keep an eye out for these offers to make the most out of your Audible subscription.
- Use your credits wisely Audible credits can be valuable, so it’s important to use them wisely. Before redeeming a credit, make sure to read reviews and check ratings to ensure that the audiobook is a good fit for you.
- Return audiobooks if needed If you’re not satisfied with an audiobook, Audible allows you to return it and get your credit back. This can be a useful feature if you accidentally purchase an audiobook you don’t enjoy.
- Share your account with family members Audible allows you to share your account with one other adult member of your household. This can be a great way to save money and share your audiobook collection with a family member.
By following these tips, you can maximize your Audible experience and get the most out of your subscription. Remember to always share your Audible credits wisely and use them to discover new audiobooks that you’ll love.
In conclusion, sharing your Audible credits with others can be a great way to expand your audiobook collection and introduce your loved ones to the world of audiobooks. By following the steps outlined in this guide and using the tips and tricks provided, you can make the most out of your Audible subscription and discover new audiobooks that you’ll love.