Discover the new science of Adult Attachment and how it can help you find – and keep – LOVE with the help of this ultimate guide!
We already rely on science to tell us what to eat, when to exercise, and how long to sleep. Why not use science to help us improve our relationships?
In this revolutionary book, Scott Pine scientifically explains why some people seem to navigate relationships effortlessly, while others struggle. The field of attachment posits that each of us behaves in relationships in one of three distinct ways:
- Anxious people are often preoccupied with their relationships and tend to worry about their partner’s ability to love them back
- Avoidant people equate intimacy with a loss of independence and constantly try to minimize closeness.
- Secure people feel comfortable with intimacy and are usually warm and loving.
Illustrating her points with insightful, often amusing anecdotes from her own marriage and from the marriages of hundreds of couples she has counselled over the years, Scott Pine explores crucial topics such as:
- What it means to be securely and insecurely attached
- How our early childhood experiences create a blueprint for future relationships – and how to use those insights to gain self-awareness and growth
- Why anxious and avoidant attachment types tend to attract each other, and how to break the negative cycle
- And much more….
With a wide range of valuable advice, this book is perfect for every couple. And as an audiobook, you can listen along at work or in the car, diving in this essential knowledge no matter how busy your schedule is!
Buy now to begin your journey and make your increase stability, and build lasting relationships today!
Buy this book! Only $5.9