Table of Contents
- What are Audible Credits?
- Best Way to Get 3 FREE Credits on Audible
- How to Use Your Free Audible Credits
1. What are Audible Credits?Before we dive into the big secret, let’s first discuss what Audible credits are. Audible credits are used to purchase audiobooks on Audible. You can get credits by purchasing them, signing up for a membership, or through promotions. Each credit is equivalent to one audiobook, and you can use them to purchase any audiobook on Audible, regardless of the price.
2. Best Way to Get 3 FREE Credits on AudibleSo, what’s the big secret to getting free 3 Audible credits? The secret lies in the Audible trial membership. Audible offers a 30-day free trial membership to new users. As part of this trial, you’ll receive two free Audible credits that you can use to purchase any audiobook on the site. You won’t be charged anything during the trial period, and you can cancel at any time. To get your free 3 Audible credits, simply follow the tutorial of audiobooksusa.com
- If you’re a new member of Audible.com, you can follow these simple steps to get your free Audible credits.
- First, visit audiobooksusa.com for a tutorial on how to activate your free credits. Then, create an Amazon account and click to Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now
- Finally, go to this link to Try Audible Premium Plus and Get Up to Two Free Audiobooks.
- The key to this method is activating Amazon Prime first, which will automatically give you two free Audible credits.
- The best part? You won’t be charged anything during the trial period, and you can cancel before the one-month mark to avoid any subscription fees. This method is a simple and effective way to get your hands on two free Audible credits and start enjoying your favorite audiobooks today.
3. How to Use Your Free Audible CreditsAfter you’ve received your two free Audible credits, it’s time to put them to use. You can use these credits to purchase any audiobook on Audible. To do so, simply find the book you want and click “Buy with 1 Credit” to use one of your free credits. You can choose to use the second credit to purchase another audiobook, or save it for later. It’s worth noting that even if you cancel your trial membership, you can still listen to the audiobooks you’ve purchased with your free credits. However, if you forget to cancel your membership before the trial period ends, you’ll be charged for the next month’s membership fee. If you’re looking to get even more Audible credits, here’s a big tip: you can buy credits from audiobooksusa.com. We offer credits starting at just $5.9. If you’re a first-time buyer, you can even get in touch with them and purchase one credit for just $2. This is a great way to get more credits for a lower price. Let’s break down the math. The price for three audible credits is around $35 on audible.com. However, Audible offers a reward for users who use three credits – they’ll receive a free $10 credit on their account. This means that you’ll essentially be getting two credits for free. If you then buy one credit from audiobooksusa.com for $5.9, and use all three credits on Audible, you’ll receive the $10 reward, making it nearly three free Audible credits in total. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get free and discounted Audible credits!
4. ConclusionTo sum up, the secret to getting two free Audible credits is to sign up for the Audible trial membership. With these credits, you can purchase any audiobook on the site for free. Just make sure to cancel the membership before the trial period ends if you don’t want to be charged. For avid audiobook listeners, getting free credits is a great way to save money while enjoying their favorite books. In the next few days, I will introduce a new type of account for users who are not eligible for this tutorial because they have already used Audible. This account will come with three credits already added and will be delivered automatically through my store. So, if you’re eager to listen to audiobooks and can’t get free credits through this method, you can purchase this account at an incredible price.
- Can I get more than two free Audible credits?
- No, the Audible trial membership only offers two free credits.
- Do I have to pay anything to get the free credits?
- No, you won’t be charged anything during the trial period.
- Can I cancel my trial membership at any time?
- Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time.
- Can I use my free credits to purchase any audiobook on Audible?
- Yes, you can use your credits to purchase any audiobook on the site.
Hey there, it’s Damon Stafford, owner of audiobooksusa.com. I started this business with the aim of providing high-quality Audible audiobook credits at the cheapest prices. I’ve always been passionate about reading, and audiobooks have made it easier for me to indulge my love for books even when I’m on the go.