Do you love audiobooks, but find yourself spending a lot of money on them? Audible credits can help you save money while still enjoying your favorite books. With Audible, you can purchase a subscription that includes a certain number of credits per month, which can then be used to purchase audiobooks. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at how Audible credits work and how you can use them to get the most out of your subscription.
I. What are Audible Credits?
- Audible Credits are virtual tokens that can be used to purchase audiobooks on the platform
- Each credit is worth one audiobook, regardless of its price
- Credits can be earned through a monthly or annual subscription plan or by purchasing them separately
II. How to Earn Audible Credits
- Monthly Subscription Plan: With a monthly subscription, users receive one credit per month, which can be used to purchase any audiobook on Audible. Users can also accumulate credits if they don’t use them right away.
- Annual Subscription Plan: With an annual subscription, users receive 12 credits upfront, which can be used to purchase audiobooks at any time during the year. Users can also earn additional credits by renewing their annual subscription.
- Credit Packs: Users can also purchase credit packs at any time, which are available in various denominations. These credits can be used to purchase any audiobook on Audible.
III. How to Use Audible Credits
- To use an Audible Credit, simply browse the platform’s vast selection of audiobooks and select the one you want to purchase
- On the audiobook’s product page, you’ll see an option to use an Audible Credit instead of paying with a credit card or other payment method
- Click the “Buy with 1 Credit” button to complete the transaction, and the audiobook will be added to your library.
Audible credits are automatically deposited into your account at the beginning of each billing cycle. For most members, this means one credit per month. However, Audible also offers annual memberships that come with all 12 credits at once, which is a great option if you’re a heavy audiobook listener or want to save some money by purchasing your credits in bulk.
Once you have your credits, you can use them to purchase audiobooks directly from the Audible platform. Simply find the book you want to purchase, add it to your cart, and select the option to use your credits at checkout. The book will then be added to your library, and you can listen to it at any time through the Audible app.
IV. Audible Credits and Their Benefits
One of the primary benefits of being an Audible subscriber is the monthly credits that come with your membership. These credits can be used to purchase audiobooks, regardless of their price on the platform. Each credit is essentially equivalent to one book, and it’s yours to keep even if you decide to cancel your subscription. This means you can build up a library of audiobooks that you can listen to even if you’re no longer a subscriber.
Audible credits are also a great way to save money. Audiobooks can be quite expensive, and depending on the length of the book, a single credit could save you up to 75% off the regular retail price. This is especially true for new releases and bestsellers, which are often priced higher than other books. Additionally, Audible frequently runs sales and promotions that allow you to purchase books at discounted prices or use your credits to get even more books.
- The cost of audiobooks on Audible can vary widely, with some titles costing over $50 or more
- By using Audible Credits to purchase audiobooks, you can save a considerable amount of money over time, especially if you listen to a lot of audiobooks
- For example, with a monthly subscription, you can purchase an audiobook worth $30 or more for just $14.95 (the cost of the monthly subscription) if you use your credit
- With an annual subscription, you can purchase 12 audiobooks worth $20 or more for just $149.50 (the cost of the annual subscription)
V. How to Save Money with Audible Credits
If you’re an Audible subscriber, you want to make the most of your credits. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your membership:
- Take advantage of sales and promotions: Audible frequently runs sales and promotions that allow you to purchase books at discounted prices or use your credits to get even more books. Be sure to keep an eye out for these deals to stretch your credits even further.
- Save your credits for expensive books: As mentioned earlier, some audiobooks can be quite expensive, especially new releases and bestsellers. Save your credits for these pricier books to get the most value out of them.
- Share books with friends and family: Audible allows you to share your audiobooks with friends and family members, even if they’re not Audible subscribers. This is a great way to get even more value out of your credits.
- Use your credits to pre-order books: If there’s a book you’re really excited about that hasn’t been released yet, consider using your credits to pre-order it. This way, you’ll have the book automatically added to your library as soon as it’s released.
Audible Credits are an excellent way to save money on audiobooks, and they’re easy to earn and use. Whether you’re an avid listener or just getting started with audiobooks, Audible can help you build your library and enjoy your favorite titles without breaking the bank. So why not give them a try and see how much you can save?
- How to Cancel Your Audible Subscription: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Audiobooks of the Year: Our Top Picks for 2023
Keyphrase: Audible credits
Hey there, it’s Damon Stafford, owner of audiobooksusa.com. I started this business with the aim of providing high-quality Audible audiobook credits at the cheapest prices. I’ve always been passionate about reading, and audiobooks have made it easier for me to indulge my love for books even when I’m on the go.